2007年12月4日火曜日

England!!


I used to live in England and I am big fan of English football. I think English football is best football in the world. However, there were big dissapointment last month. They were knocked out of the European Championship in the qualifiers. It was huge dissapointment fir English society and for me as well. I could not believe the fact that they were knocked out in the qualifier.


At the moment English national team has the best talent in the world yet they lost in the qualifiers. How could that possibly happen? In defence, they have Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Gary Neville and Ashley Cole. In Midfield, they have Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Michael Carrick. Up front, they have Wayne Rooney and Peter Crouch. They all are world class player and play for world class clubs. It is unblievable that all these talent can't play in big occasion as European Championship.


I think they can do better. I believe the formation did not suit the way they play. They should done better. It was just terrible display by England. However, They will learn from this defeat and will get stronger I believe. They will have success near future.

0 件のコメント: