2007年12月4日火曜日

Winter Sports


Out of all sports, I am not good at winter sports at all. So it is very fascinating to see figure skating as I wonder how they do such thing while skating. Jumping and going around in circles and so on. How they do that? They must be some kind of Alien that what I think everytime I watch winter sports. It is so wonderful to see such a display.


I remember, one day, I went to skating with all of my friend for the first time in my life. All of my friend had experienced skating before and it was only me that had never skated before. All of my friend were very good at skating and I could not believe the fact that they were so good. I tired and trid but it just does not work. Everytime I try to skate I just go on floor. I just did not have balance to skate. I try to be fancy and jumped I just could not land banged my head lots of time. Finally I banged too much that Idecied to give up jumping. So i decided to skate fast, however, this time I went straight into other people and made a lot of people angry. my firends were laughing at me because I was so terrible at skating.


In the end, I gave up skating it was a experience that I want to forget and I never want to go to skating again.

0 件のコメント: