2007年11月20日火曜日

Diego Maradona



He is the reason I started to play football. He is left footed and I am left footed as well and he is dribbler like myself. I wanted to be just like him. My father showed me video of him when I was little and I fallen in love to his play once I watched his play. I could not believe that he only uses left foot yet he never gives the ball away and he scores a lot of goals.


He was always my Role model and I was dreaming that one day I will get better than him and do the things he has done or even do the things he never achieved. This dream never came true, but I want to say thank you to him as he is the reason I started to football and football is my life. Without football I can not live.


People only see the abd side of him and not the good side. It is fair to say that He has done a lot of bad things. For instance, taking drugs and fighting on the pitch. However, fact is that he has made revolution in the football as he showed fantastic plays to fans. People should recognise that good things he has done.


I play like him as I can only use my left foot and I love dribbling at opponents. One day I will be better than him.

0 件のコメント: