2007年11月27日火曜日

tour

I had tour last weekend with my football team and this was the worst football tour I ever went for couple of reason. First reason was that pitch was in the terrible condition. I could not belive the state of the pitch. It was just impossible to play, it was wet and there were holes everywhere, could not belive it.

Second reason was that I did not play to my best. I had injury before the tour, which did not recover by the time of tour and I was not at my best condition. this affected in my play and I was hust terrible, I felt like I was little kid who can't even kick the ball. I was that bad. Every teammate laughed at me because I was so terrible.

Lastly, I got drunk very badly and I don't remember what I did during drinking time. I did not want to get drunk but some of my teammate forced me to drink a lot and I went mad. I do not remember after that. This caused a lot of trouble as I had headache, I felt sick and I could not play football at all. I was just nightmare.

I said to myself in the next tour I will try my best not get drunk and play well in the football field.

0 件のコメント: