2007年11月13日火曜日

Ryan Giggs


For me, he is a legend. He is called Ryan Giggs. He is one of my favourite players of all time. I saw his play when I was very young. I wanted to be just like him. he only uses left foot, but he never gives ball away and he just takes on every one like they are not there. He has magical left foot. he does not need right foot because his left foot is just perfect.
It is very surprising to hear that great player like him has never played in World Cup which is the biggest event in football. He is welsh international and I must say Wales is not strongest international side in Europe like England or France, So he always loses in qualifying stages. However, he shold have played in World Cup because many of the people want to see his great plays.
He only played for one team that is Manchester United. It shows the loyalty and shows his great personality. he is very nice man off the pitch and if you ask to take picture with him he will always take photo with you.
I always wanted like him but dream never came true.

0 件のコメント: