2007年11月20日火曜日

Ouch!!!!!!!!!

I had major trouble for 2 reasons last friday. It was so shocking that I could not believe myself when it happened. Well what happened was that I had football competition last saturday and this competition was a competition which my team should win easily I thought. However, result was that we lost in first match and I even injured myself. How bad can you get. Well I would imagine no worse than that.
Why did we lose I don't know, however, it was too early for me to start football match. The match wa from half past 10 and I woke up at 10 o'clock. obviously I was not at best condition. I started playing football half sleep. When the ball came to me I felt like there was a massive stone coming at me which made me feel very scared and it shows how uncomfortable I was with a ball at that time and before I got into the match they scored 2 goals and opponents won very easily. At the same time I pulled my muscle and injured myself, which made me even sad.
I could not believe that we lost the match. We were going to win the competiton and we lost in the first match, how bad is that, and fact I have tounament this thursday makes the situation even worse.

0 件のコメント: