2007年11月13日火曜日

Important Relationships


I have many important relationships that I want to talk about, but today I will talk about friends in England and this university.

I went to England when I was 11 years old and we know each other since then. We’ve known each other for nearly 8 years now. We did everything together. It was just so fun. We once run the public road naked. We did a lot of stupid things together. We smashed a school window when we were playing football, we played golf and hit a car with the ball we hit and we played knock a door run in the neighbourhood and got told off.

We became friend because we were both interested in different culture and background we have. We were very similar in personality but from different countries. He was born in England, but I was from Japan. It was just so weird. We talked about the different culture we have and we naturally became friend.

We can tell everything to each other. When I was feeling down, he always gave advice to me and made me happy and I did same to him. When we got into trouble, we always helped each other to find a way out.

He is my best friend and he will be my best friend forever.

Now, I would like to talk about friend in this university. I am really in good friendship with 3 of boys in this university. I have known one of boy for about year and two of boys for about 2 months now. It seems short time, but we did a lot of things together during this time. It is only for short time that we have been together, but it seems like we have known each other for ages.

We did a lot of stupid things together as usual. We sometimes sing in dining hole, laugh at each other and there are lot more stuff we do, but it is so many and dangerous that I can’t write on.

However, it seems that we only do stupid things but we actually help each other when we need it. I’m getting helped out most of course. They just so kind and helpful, they help me out when I need it most. There are not many people like them.

I hope can stay friends with them forever as memories we made so far is just so unforgettable that I want to make more history with them.

0 件のコメント: