2007年11月6日火曜日

Aosai


I went to aosai on Saturday. this is a occasion where school students open up shops to sell the products to any people. I did not open any shop due to the fact that my team could not get the place in festival, so I decided to have a walk around with my friend.

When I went to the festival, there were a lot of people, it was just full of people. Every students was shouting very loudly in order to sell the products. There were many shops and they were selling many kind of things. They were selling yakisoba, ice cream, oknomiyaki, juice, takoyaki and many many more. I just can't remember all because there were too many things to remember.

One thing that made me sad was that fact that I was not involved in the festival. I wish I was there to sell the product and not just walk around and do nothing. I wish I was part of it. Next year, I want to sell something and enjoy more of the festival.

0 件のコメント: