2007年11月6日火曜日

Wasedasai


On saturday after I went to aosai, I went to wasedasai. This is same as aosai but difference is that this is at different school called waseda and this is very famous university in Japan.

There were many people in here as well. There were too many people which made me sick in the end. I could not believe my eyes when I saw how much people there were in that school. There were virtually no place to walk or move.

Any way the reason I went to wasedasai was the fact that I went to see my friend in that university and other reason was that I went to see comedian called "yoshio kojima." He is becoming famous in Japan as he is bit weird nut funny in a way. He is very odd and his actions are just I don't know how you call it but just weird. When I saw him I could notstop laughing because he was weird and he was just wearing underwear in this freezing cold weather. Any way I enjoyed his show and I was very happy that I saw him on real life and not on TV.

Both festival was very enjoyable and I was very happy with it.

0 件のコメント: