2007年10月30日火曜日

Matt Le Tissier

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfpP3zOfEPs

I don't think many of people heard his name, but he is the one of the fantastic player I have seen in my life time. To say more he is best free kick taker I have ever seen. His free kicks are so full of imagination that nobody knows what going to happen.

He is just wonderful player. However, not many people know. Do you know why? because he played for small team called southampton which I believe not many people heard of. He had offer from Manchester United but he rejected the offer because he loved the city and fans at southampton. He loves the locals.

He did not play for England much either due to all injuries he had. However, people believe that he should had more caps for England international, and I believe so too. He was just different class to other player and for me, he is a legend and some of the his goals are just screamer and there are no other word to describe it.

0 件のコメント: