2007年10月9日火曜日

At work

I work at convenience store nearby my house and couple days ago there were one incident that happened which I will never forget for long time.
That day was bright sunny and there were not many customers till one guy came in. Usually not many customers come to this store and I was relaxing and talking to a friend who is my colleague at work. Then sudddenly a man came in. He looked about 40years old and wearing very rich clothes. Hecame to buy a bottle of coke and bread with jam on it. This was same as usual but then he started to talking to me and from now things get weird. he asked to me "what do you think to my clothing?"
So I said, "It's very nice, Sir".
"What brand do you think this is?"
"I don't know, Sir" said I.
"Well this is all Gucci, It very expensive!!!!" his words are getting exciting and his voice are getting louder and louder.
I did not know what to say so I just said "wow"
Then he suddenly became angry at my reaction and said
"You don't believe me do you? I will show yo my everything to show that this is expensive".
Then out of nowhere He started to take his clothes in front of everyone and showed me his underwear, then he said,
"This cost 20000yen"
I tried to stop him but he was unstoppable and he took off his clothes so fast that there were no chance to stop him.
Then all of the sudden lots of people came into the store and looking at him or even staring at him.
He got excited by everyoen looking and started to run around the store, he runs like rabbit and he was so quick. I run after him but I looked like a idiot because I could not catch up to him. However, few minutes later police came to the store and once the police came the guy run out of the store like a bullet train with taking his clothes. I don't know what happen to him afterwards, he was very strange.
funny thing was that he came to store week later to get his clothes, but it was already trashed in the bin.

0 件のコメント: