2007年10月30日火曜日

Spanish

At the moment I am struggling with spanish. It is very hard and I don't know why I chose this language. I wish I can stop taking it soon or later. However, I had a reason why I chose spanish that is I want to speak to Zidane and Messi in Spanish. They are both not spanish but they live or used to live in Spain, so they can speak Spanish. So one day, I am hoping to intreview them in spanish.

I t is going to be hard though. I do not understand Spanish at all. It is just completely new world to me. When teacher speak in Spanish to me, I do't know whether teacher is speaking in English, Spanish, French or angolian or whatever other language there is. It's just confuses me completely. I feel like I am not in Japan. I feel like I am in the place where I ahve never been before.

However, If I learn and spanish and if I get the Spanish I would make me happy than ever before because it means that I am getting close to my dream of interviewing Zidane and Messi. I hope that this dream will become true.

0 件のコメント: