2007年10月16日火曜日

Singing

I love singing song. whenever I have time, I'll be singing song. I don't really have any favourite kind of music, but I just like singing song. One day in my apartment I was listening to song and as I was listening to songs I felt like I wanted to sing song. I started to sing very loudlt. I am loud anyway, but when I sing song I get even louder. I must sang for more than 30mins. I started to get little tired, and all of the sudden, there was knock on the door. I slowly went to the door and looked out who was there. It was my next door neighbour, looking little angry. I slowly opened the door and she said, "I don't mind you singing. However, its too loud. Everyone in the apartment can hear it!! youknow this is only an small apartment!!!"
I said, " I did not mean to disturb you. I am very sorry. Please forgive me for the loud mouth"
She said " think about other people next time ok? see you!"
She taught me a lesson saying I should think about people around me and not only about myself.

0 件のコメント: