2007年10月16日火曜日

Second Life

Second life as some people might know, virtual world, which people live in as people's imaginery person or the person you wish to be. People say that it is very enjoyable and fun, however, I don't really understand the concept of this program.
I first got on and I was already stock, I did not what to do. I walked around island for about 3 hours, but I had no idea what to do. I talked to a lot of people, however, nobody knew what to do. So I just walked around for another hour or so try to communicating to other people. What I found interesting is that there are people from all over the world. I spoke to a person fom india and he was very kind to me. This system is good in a way because people can communicate to a person all over the world, but bad side is that you don't know who you are talking to. You thought you are talking to a girl but infact you might be talking to a man.
Anyway, this whole thing is too complicated for me and I don't know when I am going to get used to the system.

0 件のコメント: