2007年10月16日火曜日

Eat Much as you can

Couple days ago, I went a restaurant where you can eat much as you want with my friend. In that restaurant there were so many foods around me that I felt I was in some kind of paradise. I started to munching in all the food I can as I was starving. There were so much food that I was not able to eat all of the food, but I must ate must of the food. What I found so interesting was that there were so much sweets. I love sweets and It was just another world. I have ate all the sweets.
However, toruble came soon after. I have ate too much that I started to get sick and got stomache as well. So I run into toilet and must stayed there for 2 hours.
There was a lesson that eating is goog thing but you have to stop at your limit, otherwise you will be out of control after it.

0 件のコメント: