2007年10月30日火曜日

Try to get fit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxZE9jqnf8

Nowadays, I'm becoming very unfit and I know why because I am razy I have not played sports for while. So I decided to get fit by Billys' boot camp which became centre of attention in Japan as people say that its good for diet. People say it is very hard work, but I did not believe them because I felt it can't be too hard for me as I used to be sportsman and It won't be too difficult.

The fact was that it was very very hard work and I could not stand it. It was just too much work for me. I gave up after 5 seconds. Every part of my body was killing. it was a pain that I never felt before. I thought I would do this for my fitness but it made me more unfit and I lost my confidence on my fitness. I thought I was better than that, but fact was I am not the person I used to be.

I learned that I should train more frequently in order to keep fit.

0 件のコメント: