2007年10月30日火曜日

Movies

I like watching movies and most recent film that I have watched was "HERO". This film was used to be TV series and because it was so famous that it became movie. I used to watch TV series of this film and it was very enjoyable. I liked it very much, so I decided to go see the movie with my friends.

The movie was very interesting too. It was fun, but it was very deep as well. It was telling us the importance of our lives. In normal daily life, I don't think people think about how lucky we are to live in this world and how precious our lives are. However, from this movie I learnt about that. Life is beautiful and we should get the best out of it.

From now, I will enjoy my life even more and will get the best out of it in order to live life which I will notregret in the future.

0 件のコメント: