2007年10月23日火曜日

Messi


He is same age as me, yet he is more famous than me. I wish I could be as famous as him one day.
I am bit jealous of him because he is better fooballer than me and he is better looking than me.
Anyway, he is a great footballer. For me, he is one of the best footballer in the world at the moment. Once he starts to dribble with ball, no one can stop him. He is just unstoppable. I don't know how he does it, nobody can stop him without fouling him.
I play football myself, but everyone stops me. I don't know why, but I think its easy to stop me. It is unbelevable, how easy people get ball off me.
I know the fact that I need to practice more and need to work hard but as I am a razy person I can not be bothered doing such hard work. I think before try to be like Messi in football, I need to learn how to work hard.

0 件のコメント: