2007年10月16日火曜日

Foul

I don't like fouls. I saw the boxing game between Kameda and Naitoh which was big game in Japan, however, the sportmanship that Kameda side showed was outrageous and I could not belive what I saw. In any sports sportsmanship is very important because this shows the respect to other team or to other player.
In this game it was so obvious that Naitoh had better of the kameda. Naitoh was very strong and there was no way that Kameda could win in my eye. I think Kameda side knew this also. So what the Kameda side try to do is that damage Naitoh by fouling him. I could believe my eye. This was a boxing match, but it was like watching wrestling match. There was no sportsmanship in Kameda side. It was just sad to see such thing. He was not fighting, he was just fouling and losing the reputation that he build.
In any game you should not foul people. People should try their best and play fairy. if people do that even though they might lose the game people gain respect and will be good for the future. I think every sportsman need to know sportsmanship for the fans who watches the game.

0 件のコメント: