2007年10月30日火曜日

Fantastic Plays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxZE9jqnf8

I like watching play which people enjoy to watch. I like doing it as well, however, these plays are not easy as it looks.

In one of football match, I did a thing which I will never forget. It was just terrible. I looked like right idiot. At the moment I felt like I could die.

It was very important football match between my school and other school which I did not know. If we win we were into final of the tournament and it would have been the first time in the school history that my school would be in the final. I knew it was not the easy match but I felt confident that we could win it.

We started to well as we had the much of the ball. We played some nice football, but one play changed everything and it was my needless play that changed the game completely. It was a middle of first half I got a ball in my own half and I don't know why but all of sudden I felt I want to be like Zidane and tried to be fancy and tried skill that I never had success before. Results was I missed and fallen down on floor and gave a goal to another team. This changed all. We lost the game and everyone was laughing at me because I did stupid thing.

The game was fun and I wish I could go back and play it again. This time I want to win it.

0 件のコメント: